Meet The Team
Dr. Jennie’s beloved companion, Brooke, crossed the rainbow bridge on Friday, October 9th. It’s been said that what counts is the story between the dash. Brooke was loved by the office team and by countless patients who would stop in to see her even when they had no dental work to be done. She helped many be more comfortable in the office for their dental services. She thoroughly enjoyed the treats brought to her by the people who adored her.
We would like to thank you all for your love and kindness to Brooke through the years. We will miss her. She was truly one of a kind and there will never be another like her.
- 1989-1993 Medina Senior High School
- 1993-1997 Bachelor of Arts from The College of Wooster
- 1997-1999 Master of Public Health in Epidemiology from Emory University
- 1999-2003 D.D.S from the Ohio State College of Dentistry
Community and Membership:
- Leadership Medina County class of 2009
- American Dental Association Member
- Ohio Dental Association Member
- Medina County Dental Society Member
- Medina Medical Society Member
- Works 1.5 days a week at Medina County Health Department
- Associate Professor at Case Western Reserve University in the Department of Community Dentistry
- Graduated Cum Laude from The Ohio State College of Dentistry
- Received the Highest Academic Achievement Award from Delta Sigma Delta, Mu Mu Chapter 2003
- Fellow of the International College of Dentists
- Fellow of the American College of Dentists
Dr. Jennie was born and raised in Medina. When she is not busy doing dentistry, Dr. Jennie enjoys spending time with her husband and daughter. She also enjoys spending time with her two cats and spending time with her friends.
- 1955-1959 Medina High School
- 1959-1961 Oberlin College
- 1961-1962 Ashland College
- 1962-1966 D.D.S from Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry
- 1964 Bachelor of Science Case Western Reserve University
- 1966-1967 Resident General Anesthesiology University Hospital
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
Dr. Will was born and raised in Medina and has two children. Now semi retired, he enjoys taking care of his yard and traveling. He spends time with his wife and grandchildren when not tending to the needs of the office.
Tonya has been with our practice since 1972. She has been around long enough to watch three Nichols Generations in practice! She graduated from Cloverleaf High School in 1973. Her dental education includes:
1981 Medina County Career Center Assistant Program,Dental Assisting National Board Certified
1990 Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry, Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
2015 Stark State College, Coronal Polishing License
When not at work, Tonya enjoys working around the yard with her husband. She also enjoys spending time with her son, daughter-in-law, and her grandchildren.
Kay has been with our practice since 2005. She graduated from Medina High School in 1972. She enlisted in the U.S. Naval Dental Corps from 1972-1976. She continued her education at Cuyahoga Community College and graduated in 1988 with an Associates Degree in Applied Science. She worked for a practice in Wadsworth from 1988-2005. She has worked as a hygienist for almost 30 years.
Kay likes to spend time with her husband and she also likes walking the parks of Medina with a close friend. Kay also has two granddaughters who keep her busy after school and on the weekends.
Corissa has been with us since 2013. She graduated from Black River HS in 2010, from there she went to Medina County Career Center for Dental Assisting and graduated in 2011, state board certified. She worked at a dental office from 2011-2013. She is now graduated from Case Western Reserve University as of May 2015 for Expanded Functions Dental Auxiliary, earning her state board certification as well as Stark State College certification in coronal polishing.
Laura has been with our practice since 2010. To further her dental knowledge she completed the dental assisting program at the Medina County Career Center in 2014. She has worked as an office administrator for over 20 years. Laura and her husband Dennis live in Wadsworth with their teenage son, who is very involved in Tae Kwon Doe as a second degree black belt. She also has 3 grown boys, two beautiful daughter-in-laws, and 3 precious grandbabies. Laura enjoys her family and spending time with them.
Bobbie Jo joined our team in 2007, shortly after graduating from Cuyahoga Community College with her associates degree in Applied Science. She also works one day a week for the Medina County Health Department. When not at work, Bobbie Jo enjoys spending her time with her husband and 3 kids! Her kids are into sports and she loves cheering them on! She also enjoys running and spending time outdoors!